Wednesday 11 January 2012

Classic Tracks: Armand Van Helden - Alright

I could sit here all day writing about this guy but luckily for you, I don't have time for that. Besides, you probably know a good deal about him anyway, probably more than me. I'll keep this brief to save myself from embarrassment.
Armand Van Helden is an American record producer and remixer whose biggest commercial successes came from his remixes of the 1996....
Tori Amos song "Professional Widow" , which reached number 1 in the UK Singles Chart in January 1997, and his own track "You Don't Know Me (released on Ffrr Records)," which was Number 1 in the United Kingdom in February 1999 along with his most recent song "Bonkers" featuring Dizzee Rascal which reached Number one in the UK singles chart in 2009.

Armand Van Helden - Old School Junkies - Alright


0 comments:

Post a Comment